Jul 16, 2013

99 in 999 Days Update 1

I've been working on my list of 99 goals in 999 days slowly. You can read the whole list here.

Almost done:

  • Goal 69: Finish two Nike Plus Color Levels. My biggest accomplishment so far is finishing my first Nike plus color level. I've walked over 155 miles. Only 466 more to go. I realize that is a lot. But if I walk a mile every other day I can totally accomplish Goal 69 in the remaining time. If I actually took up running that would be fixed a lot faster. (See goals 65-68.)


Reoccurring goals:

  • Goal 31: A letter each week. It appears I need to go and buy some more stamps. All I have left are some 37 cent stamps. Not going to cut it. I think Missy is next on my list.
  • Goal 33: Decluttering my email is a work in progress. I try to unsubscribe from one thing each week.
  • Goal 40: Saving each month is plugging along too. I'm trying to save all of my TpT earnings.
  • Goal 41: Blog each week. A rough goal. I tend to blog all at once. I need to do better.
  • Goal 42: A new recipe every other week. Traveling has made this difficult. Time to get it together.
  • Goal 43: Serve weekly. I am doing my best.
  • Goal 45: Extended family member contacted. I saw a lot of extended family on my last road trip. Baby K's great aunts and uncles love him.
  • Goal 49: Letters of grattitude. Father's day cards count. I'm moving forward.
  • Goal 52: Read 300 books. I've read 15. And book club just came out with the new list. I'm excited.
  • Goal 54: I got Mr. WB's brother to take a book home with him after his visit. I was thrilled.
  • Goal 56: Being social. Mr. WB and I just went and visited The Mysterious Room in Little Tokyo. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to go back.


Still a lot of things to tackle. I've already used up 44 days. Next on the list is goals 20, 35, and 84. Space bags, condensing teacher supplies, and K's journal.

No comments: