Apricot Fruit Leather
- Wash 2 lb. of apricots
- Remove pits, slice into quarters, throw in blender
- Add a dash of lemon juice
- Blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into two fruit leather sleeves in your dehydrator
- Cook on 135* for 5-8 hours
- Remove from dehydrator when there are no wet or sticky spots
- Place on wax paper
- Roll up and cut with kitchen shears
- Store in an airtight container
I can't wait for more fruit to go on sale so I can try different combinations. My house smelled amazing all day long. I was in heaven. Next time I might try some pineapple or banana. My leather took close to 8 hours, but I poured one batch slightly fuller than the other. My son loved when I cut him off small pieces and my husband ate a whole roll by himself.
One more goal off my list. I need to step it up if I want to finish all 99 before February 25, 2016. Next up is goal 94. I'm so excited to go on a cruise. You can check out why I'm working on 99 goals and my progress here.