Feb 13, 2014

Tracking Goals

Tracking goals can be difficult.  Especially since I'm trying to accomplish 99 goals in 999 days.  I've tried several different types of goal trackers in an attempt to manage all mine.  When I look for a goal manager I want something social, easy to use, cheap, and encouraging. That's why I love Lift - Daily Motivation. It manages to accomplish all four of my requirements. 

Lift can be used with friends or used privately. Sometime not everyone needs to know how much time I spent cleaning. ;) But I do love to get positive reinforcement on crossing things off my list. That little rush is so addicting.

Lift is a breeze to use as well. You can quickly check off your daily goals, add new ones, and delete goals you are finished with. I am a sucker for checklists. So I love being able to check off a goal as soon as I complete it for the day. 



I also love that Lift has several challenge goals with added support. This month I'm trying the 30 Day plank challenge.  It has different steps to help you through each day.



Lift is also FREE. Which is one of my favorite words. You can check it out here.

I love the daily lift when I accomplish my goals. I love to see my stats and  work hard to check into my goal 21 times so that I cross it off and move on to the next goal.

Do any of you use Lift? Do you have something else you like more?

Lift didn't ask me to blog about their app. I just really enjoy using it and thought I would share. ;) All opinions are my own.


No comments: